When the whole world is doing its best to mitigate the outbreak of this global pandemic, Taiwan is lucky enough to be able to reach out to offer help. In appreciation of all the efforts that are being made, the Golden Pin Design Award is taking the lead to encourage people to make more difference to the world by waiving the entry fee this year for entries related to epidemic prevention.
Guidelines for Epidemic Prevention Design Entries
1. In response to the impact of COVID-19 and global efforts against the pandemic, the Golden Pin Design Award is now issuing an open call for epidemic prevention design entries and offering a discount on the registration fee for such entries.
2. Qualifications (entries must meet both criteria)
- Entries must meet all eligibility requirements for the Golden Pin Design Award.
- The design must be directly related to epidemic prevention
3. How to register
- Complete and submit the online registration form for the Golden Pin Design Award (at https://my.goldenpin.net) before 17:00 Taipei time (GMT+08:00), Thursday, July 9.
- Submit the following information to the official Golden Pin Design Award mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 17:00 Taipei time (GMT+08:00), Thursday, July 9.
- Entry number
- Company name
- Contact person
- Telephone number
- The organizer will review all submissions and reply with a discount code for the registration fee for entries that qualify.
4. Important Notes
- The organizer reserves the right to review eligibility and modify or terminate this event.
- Besides the aforementioned discount, qualifying entries and companies are required to adhere to the Golden Pin Design Award 2020 Registration Guidelines and selection process guidelines. This includes sole responsibility on the part of the participants for any costs incurred and documentation required for the secondary selection and final selection process, including transport for their design entry (inclusive of import and export duties, insurance premiums, food inspection fees, etc.).
5. Contact Information
Fight the Epidemic with the Golden Pin Design Award!